About this policy
Why and how do we use your personal data?
VizExplorer logs IP addresses, Web browser information, referral information, and pages visited for the purposes of improving both the navigation and marketing of its Site and also for general marketing purposes.
We may ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, company, address, or telephone number, prior to providing you with a response to any question or enquiry and/or providing you with specific corporate or product information or software to evaluate. We may also use your personal information, whether provided directly by you or otherwise, to communicate with you either by email, phone, or mail.
Do we share your personal information?
We will not disclose your personal information outside of VizExplorer without your consent. We may share your personal information with our resellers, distributors and global offices for the purpose of providing you with high quality, localized service in respect of our product or questions or enquiries thereof. This process could include sending information gathered through forms on the website across international borders.
What are your rights and preferences?
In response to the new European Union (EU) law, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), starting May 25, 2018 we are expanding your rights and advantages as it pertains to your personal information. GDPR gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right to Consent Before Use – the right to consent to our use and collection or your personal data;
- Right to Waive Previous Consent – the right to easily withdraw your previous consent;
- Right to Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we permanently erase your personal data;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
You can find out more about the European Union’s GDPR rights, described above, see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
VizExplorer is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party link, please understand that you are leaving the VizExplorer protections and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this policy.
updated May 25, 2018